2 Ants 1 President - EP 2: Hally (Part 1) 2 Ants 1 President - EP 2: Hally (Part 1)

sicc.mid

Purgatory Dreams - Tape One Purgatory Dreams - Tape One

oooh! i like this! good on you guys for making this!

Clockworkpixel responds:

well thanks :)

Overgrowth Overgrowth

is the shotgun double jump mechanic apart of the thing? this is good, but really slow for me. there also isnt much going on and a bit of story would be nice!

The Flip Side The Flip Side

OMG SAVANT!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!! I FUCKING LOVE SAVANT!!!!

CH8: Cyber Origins CH8: Cyber Origins

this is neat!

M-A-D-N-E-S-S_R-I-S-I-N-G M-A-D-N-E-S-S_R-I-S-I-N-G

i know most of the samples used in this song. there is a lot of virtual riot serum presets in this! the mixing is a bit messy and there is a lot of poping and clicking.

demon1000 responds:

I used some of the Presets that came with Serum and a few cymatics but Yeah, First time on this...sorry...

JayRay - QT (Original Mix) JayRay - QT (Original Mix)

i love "all over the place" songs! this is strange and i like strange! if there was more chords in the drop it would've been awesome!

i also love savant too!
he's inspired my entire music discography!

Excision & Downlink - Robo Kitty (Fit Kisto remix) Excision & Downlink - Robo Kitty (Fit Kisto remix)

sounds really good and original! hearing a lot of "bounce" samples, but you have put them to good use! only criticism is that the intro lacked any changes, causing the drop to come out of nowhere. that is an easy fix, all you can do to fix that is implement your own riser, copy the bass and make automate the volume so you can feel the bass running at you!
so overall, you did an awesome job with this remix!