M-A-D-N-E-S-S_R-I-S-I-N-G M-A-D-N-E-S-S_R-I-S-I-N-G

i know most of the samples used in this song. there is a lot of virtual riot serum presets in this! the mixing is a bit messy and there is a lot of poping and clicking.

demon1000 responds:

I used some of the Presets that came with Serum and a few cymatics but Yeah, First time on this...sorry...

JayRay - QT (Original Mix) JayRay - QT (Original Mix)

i love "all over the place" songs! this is strange and i like strange! if there was more chords in the drop it would've been awesome!

i also love savant too!
he's inspired my entire music discography!

Excision & Downlink - Robo Kitty (Fit Kisto remix) Excision & Downlink - Robo Kitty (Fit Kisto remix)

sounds really good and original! hearing a lot of "bounce" samples, but you have put them to good use! only criticism is that the intro lacked any changes, causing the drop to come out of nowhere. that is an easy fix, all you can do to fix that is implement your own riser, copy the bass and make automate the volume so you can feel the bass running at you!
so overall, you did an awesome job with this remix!

Frontpage audio system in a nutshell Frontpage audio system in a nutshell

the most newgrounds song on newgrounds

Mysterious Adventures (ft.Engin3) Mysterious Adventures (ft.Engin3)

this was an awesome colab! this is actually the first time i've tried to make 80's electronic. is it ok if i put this and mdhon on a new album that im working on?

111robloxdude responds:

It's no problem at all friend the more places it is the better

Gizmo- Eternal Return Gizmo- Eternal Return

man, i am digging your stuff right now!!!

Gizmo- Bubbles Gizmo- Bubbles

now THIS is really good. you dont get much tracks like these on newgrounds!!! i remember when my alias was gizmo. that side of me is dead and rotting now, but i think you have handled the gizmo name pretty well! keep it up bro!!!

Dark Jak Dark Jak

this sounds really good! keep it up!

Vespar responds:

[Dubstep] Ripjaws [Dubstep] Ripjaws

this sounds like a realy nice song, but there is just one small problem... the snare isn't there...
sounds nice though

DeleriumGD responds:

I think the bass was a bit too loud. The snare is there. Lurking. Probably crying in a corner.

Besides that, thanks for the review. ~Delerium

Dex Arson - Bipolar (Bossfight Remix) Dex Arson - Bipolar (Bossfight Remix)

pure pandemonium... this is beautiful!!